School Term 3
Monday, June 30, 2008
First day of lesson, an everyone's still caught up in the holiday spirit. I had such a swell weekend, and I simply hope the holidays would last.
For PE, we played Ice and Water. BUt it was over in minutes. The catchers were just too good. Zhang Shou okay. He chase Daryl around the goal post while Daryl screamed his head off.
I played tennis with Darren, before switching to Soccer, where I revived my degreading skill of kicking the ball. I nearly took Wei Xiang's Leg off with my kick, and sent the ball flying 3 floors up in the WRONG direction. At least I have talent. =)
Taking my Chinese A lvl oral exam tomorrow, which happens to be the same day my Brother is taking his O lvl exams. god help us.
Here are some jokes I got from Jui Ping's blog. gabrielites sure have a sense of sick humour.
Warning sick jokes ahead. For those too FRAGILE or innocent. Please don't proceed.
Credits go to Jui Ping.
Why are married women fatter than single one's?
Singles come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed; whereas married women come home, see what's in the bed and go to the fridge.
Latest statistics on "What men do after SEX ???"
2% eat
3% smoke cigarettes
4% take a shower
5% go to sleep
86% get up and go back home to their wife.
HOW TRUE!!!
Q : How do the Talibans seduce their women?
A : First they attack their twin towers, then they crash into their pentagon.
Girls reaction to penis sizes:
# 9'' - oh shit pain!
# 7'' - oh yes, yum!
# 6'' - oh perfect!
# 5'' - mmm ok!
# 4'' - push more!
# 3'' - is it in?
# 2'' - idiot! Just use your tongue...
What did newton's dick say to him after seeing a nude woman? "Fuck you and your law of gravity, I'm going UP."
I just perverved my blog... shit...
$BlogItemBody$>