One week left to study
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Okay, I got some details from my mum.
She's leaving for the beijing's olympic in august for 4 days.
And those days happen to fall on weekdays.
So if I'm late for school..... yeah, you propably know the reason.
And I would like to wish my dad a very happy fathers day!
(I had no idea that it was today until 2 hours ago)
And the launching of the CATS blog is on the 20th of june. And I feel like a total slacker. David's doing the pictures, and charmaine is doing the html. Me?
Okay, just to make me sound professional. I shall be the director. The overseer. Yeah, that sounds nice.
Overseer of a blog. Now that sounds stupid.
(I just realise how scrawny I look from the video char? Wth, I'm never wearing shorts again.)
Jia Hao sent me the URL to download anime music.
But I mistook the gendou for gonzo, and I got linked to some porn website.
Click click!
Welcome to gonzo. We got plenty of porn inside. click this link to enter!
0.0
*whips out phone and stares at the sms again.*
Ahhhhhhh. Gendoooou. -.-
What the hell man.
$BlogItemBody$>