Movie reviews
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Movies watched this year
10 000 BC
Semi - Pro
Superhero Movie
Meet the Spartans
National Treasure
Spiderwick
Speed Racer
Chronicles of Narnia
The Forbidden Kingdom
Indiana Jones
Kung Fu Panda
Get Smart
I think there's a couple of movies missing. can't remember what I watched since January.
But in order of preference....
Get smart will take no.1
Narnia second
Meet the spartans third.
I went back to school to collect my O lvl cert today. Met up with a couple of old school friends. Missed those guys. Well, okay, maybe minus Jimmy.
And I realised that I lost some good study partners - Terence and Yong Lun
To quote terence, those were the good times when we called each other and panic over the phone while testing each other chemistry and physics.
especially the last week. We spam call each other whenever we could. Ahhh. the good old times...
$BlogItemBody$>