Library kids
Friday, June 13, 2008
I hate stuck up kids who play in the library
Today, I was studying in the library alone, when this bloody idiotic kid ran up to me.
Kid: You shouldn't be studying here.John: You shouldn't be playing here.Just then, Charmaine smsed me.
Kid: Your phone isn't in silent mode. Can't you read the sign outside?John: That's god messaging me. Cannot silent mode.Kid: *thinks for a while* You're stupid. You're like a wuss in a guy's body.John: And you're a girl in a chimpanzee's body. So beat it kid.Kid: Steewwpid farkerJohn: fucked up chimpanzee.Kid: No manners one. Use bad word!John: *rolls eyes* No. It aint bad unless it's a fact.Kid: I'm telling mummy.John: Damm. No. Your mum will die knowing such a son exist. (pause for a while) Your mum is a human right?Kid: *snatches my coke* you die.John: what the... bloody **** Give back my coke.Librarian: Do we have a problem here?John: He's drinking coke in the library and disturbing my studies.Kid: but the coke's yours!John: Yeah, genius. And you're holding MY coke?
*gives him the what the hell look*Librarian: *turns to me* Ah Sorry sir.The old librarian dragged the screaming boy to the counter.
idiotic kid. normally I'm not that vulgar and mean. But this kid has nothing better to do, but pick a fight with me. What would YOU do?
$BlogItemBody$>