<body> <body>

I POD SHUFFLE SONGS!
Monday, June 23, 2008

Here's 30 questions I did when I was bored.

First, switch ipod to shuffle songs.

Then play random songs and answer the questions respectively.

skip any japanese songs

1) When will I get a girlfriend? - Kingdom come, Hillsong

2) Is she a Christian? - By your side, Hillsong

3) Is she Hot? - After Dark, Bleach (I am so NOT sleeping with a vampire!)

4) What is my personality like? - Fly Freedom , Gundam seed OST

5) How much do I love my parents? - Hysteria,

6) What will I be when I grow up? - Pop Princess, click five (WTF?!)

7) What is always on my mind? - Boys and girls , good charlotte (yay! I'm bisexual!)

8)What do you think of your best friends? - My humps , Black Eye Peas (Thinking sick....)

9) What is my theme song? - Never let me go, Planet Shakers

10) What is my greatest fear? - Psycho, Puddle of mud (Stay away from me, you psycho!)

11) What is my greatest strength? - Standing to defend you , Bleach Beat Collection (Now finally something!)

12) What is my favourite Christian Song? - What the world will never take , Hillsong I heart revolution. (Waaa! Sway, a christian song!)

13) What will my hobby be? - Chasing cars , Snow Patrol (You got to be freaking kidding me)

14) What do my school friends think of me? - Glory , Casting Crown

15) What will I sing on my brother's wedding? - Believe , Gundam Seed 3rd OP ( no way. A japanese song?)

16) What song will my brother sing at my funeral? - Assasination Squad , Gundam Seed OST (Damm you Joel!)

17) What song Will I sing at my brother's funeral? - Have a nice day! , Bon Jovi

18) What is my purpose in life? - If we are the body , Casting Crown

19) What impression do I give my friends? - Knights of Cydonia , Muse

20) What do I think of my girlfriend? - SEX machine , Best 2006 (WHHHAAAAT????!!!!)

21)What is my motto in life - My reedemer Lives, Hillsong

22)What is my Future like? - Breaking Free , High school musical

23) How cool am I? Black Fire - Dragon Force (This should have been below...)

24) How hot am I? - Stacy's Mom, Fountain of wayne (Stacy's mom!?)

25) What song will I play to my girlfriend when I propose to her? - Smack That , Akon

26) What will my next interest be? - Just the girl, click five

27) What do I think of homework? - What have you done? , within temptations (Oh, the irony)

28) Who is my favorite Artist? - Venessa Hudgens, Gotta go my own way ( OMG! LUCKY!)

29) What are my dreams and aspiration? - Fly , Hilary Duff ( I don't know how to fly)

30) What will happen during the CSI competition tomorrow? - Nobody's perfect - Miley Cyrus (I got a bad feeling 'bout this)

How come all my new songs don't come out????!!!! 25% of my songs are christian, kinda explains why most of them have wierd anwers...




& God's Creation
John
God's child
There's plenty about me
But none of them really matters
What matters is
that god lives in me.

CATS
Charmaine
David
John

SKY
Jia Hao - Mist
Desmond - Thunderstorm
Kang Jin -Cloud
Hasyir - Rain
John - Wind


free hit counter
hit counter

Hillsong - Only One For Me
Found at bee mp3 search engine


& Alliances
Charmaine (Donkey Kong)
Davido (King Kong)
Ee Thai
Dingxiang
Hazel
Shuyun
Habib
Ming Hua
Yong Lun
Benedict
Jui Ping
Renee
Htetmon
Skandan
Gracia
Hasyir
Tidus Chris
Gayu
Vivian
CATS (N/A)
Steve
Leroy
Long Yuan
Dalvin
Crystal
Matthew
Eugene
Secret Blog


& LISTEN



Friendmeter
Friendship Meter
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


& FOOTPRINTS
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010

& BOWS
do not remove. thanks
layout: [x]
base codes: [x]
fonts: [x]
brushes: [x]
image: [x]