Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Chinese was a bummer. It was going SOOOOO well, till I came to the last comprehension.
I have NO Idea what the passage was saying. So when they asked me to explain the passage in 70 words for 10 marks, I gave some bullcrap answer, so shitty, I might as well wrote the three little pigs.
Okay, looking ahead. Next is maths. Which would probably be one of my biggest hurdle, for the simple fact that I didn't take A maths.
Hahaha. Downloading all the Solutions today (Which Miss Ku has so kindly reminded me with a book over my head)
Yes maam. This is one maths rep that WON'T let you down.
Ah shit. I owe the school a detention. Somehow, the prospect of sitting in school early on a saturday morning does not sit well with me. Since detention is non-negotiable, my options are limited.
And I can't server my detention this saturday. Stupid CSI Competition.
EMAIL (ripped)
Congratulations. You have been chosen to represent your college, blah blah blah. Please report to the old police academy at thompson road at 6.30 AM!!!!!
Ohh my gooosh! I have trouble coming to school at 7.40! I'll DIE FROM MORNING SICKNESS!
AhHHHHHHHH!
Chat with "Jesus"
Johnny Wintery snow says:
THIS IS MISS KU
Johnny Wintery snow says:
GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
will i survive the block test?tomolo math says:
lol
will i survive the block test?tomolo math says:
this is jesus
will i survive the block test?tomolo math says:
cme to me
will i survive the block test?tomolo math says:
lol
Johnny Wintery snow says:
yes father
Johnny Wintery snow says:
father, I have a problem with a classmate
Johnny Wintery snow says:
he gays me in class
Johnny Wintery snow says:
what should I do father?
will i survive the block test?tomolo math says:
oh
will i survive the block test?tomolo math says:
juz stead with him lor
<------- Note the use of singlish. How holy is our lord?will i survive the block test?tomolo math says:
lol
<------ note the slang used. how modern is our lord?Johnny Wintery snow says:
if this is the lord's will....
$BlogItemBody$>