Yet another case of boredom
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
I think I'll pass my physics test. After all, I devoted 2 hours to studying 3 chapters. (plus some distractions)
Physic SPA test was OK. definitely not my best test so far, but It'll do. I accidentally coaxed some info out of the physics teacher, that got him a little - frustrated.
Oops.
I know. I'm sharp.
At least I paid more attention to physics than to geography.
I'm tired, and I'm bored. I'll probably go turn in now... *yawn* How come nothing seem to catch my interest these days. Every thing's been so boring since Monday's library visit.
*something kept talking to me in my dreams. It's been recurring for the past 2 days. She keeps saying, 3. And it's repeated again and again.
Then she told me, "You'll be the person nobody can be"
It's can't be a time period, cause it happened twice. I'm still figuring it out. I predict that it will happen to me one last time.
It's damm weird. I think somethings coming.I just don't know what.
$BlogItemBody$>