Sunday, May 4, 2008
YES! I Finally did my accessibility! Did it till 2.30 AM! I'm so sick and tired of this stupid GPP!!!
I know i havn't been blogging much. The truth is.....
I was just too lazy.
lol. I predict that I'm goin g to get shot tomorrow. First death : Miss Ku. Second death: Chinese HOD. Third Death: Choir teacher
Gosh, how many times do I have to die? Can't I have a break once in a while? Too much fun spoils a person.
Anyway, thank god the hillsong concert falls on the 24th of may. That way, it won't clash with my OBS. Speaking of which, I am sooo looking forward to.
My dad's going back to china today. We decided to have a little chitchat - guys night only. Thaty, and that I only get to see my Dad like 3 times a year cause he is always in china.
So we hit coffee beans...
And I purposely chose this table

Looks like some freaky interview table right?
But that's not the main reason why I chose this table. If you look up a little....
You'll see this.

Ahhhh. the fire alarm. When my dad gets to a touchy topic, I simply have to throw my straw and hit that button.
Anyway, we came home past midnight. And my mum was pretty pissed.
$BlogItemBody$>