So many placs, so little time
Saturday, May 24, 2008
What happens when you're needed at sooooo many places at the same time?
Morning, I'm suppose to be meeting Jia Hao, which kinda clash with my tuition. So I rushed my tuition inequality function maths test, which should have taken me 3 hours within 2 hours 30 mins.
Score: 25/30
heck care.
I'm needed at raffles at 2, to go mind cafe.
I'm needed at bugis to buy solid fuel for OBS
I'm needed at vivo to hang out with Jia Hao
I'm needed at Toa Payoh in the evening to meet dexter
And I can't find my final fantasy 7 advent children sub. SHIT
I'm like rushing though everything. As I am typing this, I'm sucking bee hoon through my mouth and packing my bag.
Speed is everything.
and to the anonymous lover(s) : You're starting to make me frustrated. really.
$BlogItemBody$>