Sentosa
Monday, May 19, 2008
CATS outing today!
Although it wasn't as fun as I imagined.
We went crab catching in the evening, which was kinda boring; with good reasons. I have absolutely no patience.
Here's what happened:
Got dragged into playing darts with 3 japanese and 1 englishman.
I was like emerging from the toilet after changing, when this guy said,
"Hey, do you want to play?"
I beat all the japanese but lost to the english man, whose name coincidentally was JOHN.
Damm it. Lost to my own self.
We didn't swim much. We didn't play with water. We didn't play with Sand. We just caught crabs and wallowed around in the salty water.
I split my hips against a rock (OW)
We nearly couldn't find a proper toilet to bathe
Somebody stole my underwear.
( freaking pervert ....)
And missed my bus home.
My hips hurt. The natural painkillers are wearing off, and I'm too lazy to apply cream. It's so damm pain when I crashed into the rock.
I saw a crab. Kicked the water to propel myself forward. Smashed into the rock, and my momentum ceased to exist. All my momentum created an impulse, concentrated on that small surface area. Hence, pressure increases. Shit, too much physics...
It feels like I was training for my black belt in Ninjitsu. Raymond would smash his knee into my ribs. That was how I felt. Pure, intense pain, beyond all measure.
$BlogItemBody$>