OBS Shopping
Saturday, May 24, 2008



I didn't go minds cafe. Neither did I meet dexter
It's just Kang Jin, Kang Jin, Kang Jin.
Our journey across singapore began in beach road. Then to vivo city, where I met the trio. Everytime I meet Kang Jin, he is always crazy about something. This time, It's about mopiko.
Every 5 seconds, this guy would scream, "Mopiko!" In giant.
Jia Hao: "Hey, kang jin, later obs you need to buy whisper diapers"
Kang Jin: Where's my mopikooooo!
Desmond: How bout Durex?
John: What's durex?
Kang Jin *totally ignoring us*: MOOOPIKOOOOO!
Shopping is EXTREMELY tiring. I have no idea how girls achieve this feat. How can girls stand walking around in circles for hours, and still have energy to shop? We basically died in vivo city, not to mentioned got lost.
In the end, we decided to cab to AMK hub, where I developed this wierd case of motion sickness.
We decided to split up to find our things. And I discovered that we can buy our things without Jia Hao and Desmond around. Everytime we're together, we hardly get things done. The moment we split up, we surely buy something 10 minutes later.
Another discovery: Everytime we go out, it's ALWAYS the four of us. We're like some foursome. But, hyaaa.... No choice. Kang Jin is interested in Jia Hao, and I have to be there to protect poor Jia Hao from the cute, lovable gay. =P (kidding)
kang JIn's house was awesome. We played table soccer for like 10 minutes. Kang Jin and I were getting trashed by Jia Hao and Desmond, until we decided to switch position, placing me in the offensive.
Then the game reversed.



Watched FF7 Advent Children, Hang out on his bed, played gunz on his PC. It's like heaven, till his parents came home.

Kang Jin's dad was drunk, which was pretty intimidating. And Kang Jin's mother
ove to criticize people in the most ironic and comical way.
She called Viknesh, "Na ke ma lai ren"
and Darren: "Na ke ai ai ren"
And Me: "Na ke shou shou hai ze"
And Desmond: "Na ke fei ren"
I was like..... *&^%
anyway, pictures of his house below...


$BlogItemBody$>