Napfa
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Okay, I did my napfa test today. Which kinda sucks.
My overall ranking? I came in tenth, out of a cohort of maybe 40?
Which is pretty shitty.
Ranking:
1st: Zhang Shou
2nd: Guo Qiang
3rd: Nas
4th: daryl
5th: some random person
6th: Darren
8th: Gao Fu
10th: Me
11th: Skandan
13th: Jia Hao
17th: Wilson
20+: Hasyir I think
My timing is 11 mins ++ I knew an A was hopeless. There goes my dream of being a runner. No matter how non-existant it is.
Now I know how fit my class are.
Zhang Shou said that there was a bee flying AROUND him in circles when he was running.
Think I don't know the secret behind your 9.22 min timing right?
You scam winnie the pooh of his honey and ran like crazy, least the bee would have stung you right?
Smart. Why didn't I think of that.
$BlogItemBody$>