<body> <body>

Library trouble
Monday, May 5, 2008

We got the GPP deadline extended till thursday, 5pm.

So instead of going to choir, I skipped it - again. THIS time with a valid reason. Desmond, Kang Jing, Jia Hao and I cab to ang mo kio library after school to collect some research materials for gpp.

Jia Hao and I wanted to research. Really, we did.

Until Kang Jing borrowed some sexual books.

see, his gpp is about the modernisation of sexual thoughts. But they ended up borrowing piles and piles of sex related books that would spark interest even in the most mundane of minds.

First book: Sex for teenagers, (with full pictures)
Second book: Learning to say no
Third book: XY (encyclopedia on what YOU need to know)

hey, it wasn't my fault! Desmond HAD to spend like an hour looking up for sex books while Kang Jing sat in a corner and READ.

Which kinda caught my interest, sad to say. I just realised how pure I am, when I did not undersatnd half of what the book was saying. SERIOUSLY.

So instead of studying, we spent the evening slacking at Ang Mo kio library slacking away, chowing down on brownieswith ice cream, which to quote Jia Hao, "I never regretted buying" Then we started crapping away about girlfriends and stuff.

Jia Hao : I just realised that I like girls with long hair

John : I kinda feel the same way too

*kang jing in the back ground*: Choose me!

Jiahao: huh?

Kang Jing: CHOOSE ME! I can fullfill all your desires and expectations!

John: NO Straight guy will choose you!

Jia Hao: Do you have long hair?

kang Jing: CHOOOOSE MEEEEEEE! *parades around with his towel*

John: Oh my gosh... Why don't you say that to vivian

In the end, Kang jing kept repeating himself aaaaaalll the way back to AMK hub.

He kept saying : Choooose ME!

Even when we bade goodbye.

Well, at least I realised the despo in our class.




& God's Creation
John
God's child
There's plenty about me
But none of them really matters
What matters is
that god lives in me.

CATS
Charmaine
David
John

SKY
Jia Hao - Mist
Desmond - Thunderstorm
Kang Jin -Cloud
Hasyir - Rain
John - Wind


free hit counter
hit counter

Hillsong - Only One For Me
Found at bee mp3 search engine


& Alliances
Charmaine (Donkey Kong)
Davido (King Kong)
Ee Thai
Dingxiang
Hazel
Shuyun
Habib
Ming Hua
Yong Lun
Benedict
Jui Ping
Renee
Htetmon
Skandan
Gracia
Hasyir
Tidus Chris
Gayu
Vivian
CATS (N/A)
Steve
Leroy
Long Yuan
Dalvin
Crystal
Matthew
Eugene
Secret Blog


& LISTEN



Friendmeter
Friendship Meter
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


& FOOTPRINTS
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010

& BOWS
do not remove. thanks
layout: [x]
base codes: [x]
fonts: [x]
brushes: [x]
image: [x]