LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
WOOHOOO! NO MORE LESSONS FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK!I swear, crapping with Kang Jing, Desmond and Jia hao is hilarious.
During Physics lecture....
Kang Jin: Waaaa, Jia Hao dump me! Waaaaa!
John: hey, I got something to tell you.
Kang Jin: ?
John: I'm still a virgin
Kang Jin: I'm not. I had it with Jia Hao.
John: 0.0 WHAAA?
Kang Jin: Yup. He chose me.
John: oh... that means you've seen his ...uh-hem. his waa waa?
Kang Jin: Yup! =P
John: How does it look like? TRIGONAL PLANER?
Kang Jin + random girl sitting on my right: LOL
Kang Jin: No, tetrahydral.
John: Bipyramidal la. No, T shape! Got 2 lone pairs!
Kang Jin: LOL! His pairs the size of electrons!
John and Kang Jin: HAHAHAHA
Jia Hao: See la, those two. Having fun. So romantic.
The both of us laughed even harder....
if only he knew that we were talking about his waa waa.
(For those who don't take H2 chemistry, you're forgiven for not understanding bond geometry)
Then during our break time, Darren was tasked to write a compo. the topic? A story.
His problem? No story.
Darren: What should I write?
John: Hmmm? Red Riding Hood?
Darren: 0.0 OOOH YEAH! *writes furiously* How about I add in the 3 little pigs!
John: Make that 3 little chicks.
Darren: 0.0 OOOOH YEAH!
John: *laughs evily* Then the big bad wolf can be the porn star
Darren: YEAH! I'm GOING TO WRITE THAT!
Darren: *stares up* Is it okay if those 3 hot chicks stay in a forest?
John: -.-''
(BTW, AMERICAN IDOL, IT'S THE BATTLE OF THE DAVIDS. THEY WON'T MIND IF I SEND IN ONE MORE RIGHT? ooooh davviiiiidooooo...
$BlogItemBody$>