Hotel?
Thursday, May 1, 2008
*yawn* Just woke up...
My parents are coming back today. Guess I gotta pack up and Do my PI. Labour day to me is PW day. Gotta rush for my deadline on monday. Kinda brings me back to my secondary school days where the teacher would chase me for my project work and folio.
I guess I would resign myself tofate and slog it out today. The good thing is, tomorrow is Friday.
Monday - I hated this day in primary school. I hated this day in secondary school. I have every reason to hate it in JC.
Tuesday - My horoscope says that tuesday is my day. But dang, I don't exactly like tuesdays either.
Wednesday - CCA day! You should know whether I hate it or like it.
Thursday - I love thursday in primary school. It means that we can play blind mice at the back of the stage every morning (I was in AVA) I guess I'm okay with thursday, although I have 3 straight lectures on thursday. Maths, Chemistry, Physics. 3 hours straight of lecture with no break. can die.
Friday - I LOVE FRIDAY! (although I also have cca on that day)
Saturday - Play time
Sunday - Play time
That's how my week goes.
edited : My parents just came back. My mum just caught my brother sleeping on their water bed with the air con on.
$BlogItemBody$>