Geog test
Monday, May 5, 2008
My Humans teacher in secondary school once told me.
TO pass Geography, you need two skills.
1) Common Sense
2) Bullshittyness
In which I major at the latter.
So for today's geog test, which I tried to study last night and ended up burning my geog book,
1a) sketch out the mid - atlantic ridge, giving labells
Me: 0_0 *shit*
-takes out pen and draws some random shitty pictures-
1b) Explain the course of the mid - atlantic ridge
Me: I didn't even know there was a mid-atlantic ridge....
-takes pencil and anyhow draw some random course-
1c) What are the 3 mechanisms for plate tectonics?
Me: Shit, shit and shit.
-draws some shitty diagram that is totally irrelevant to the topic-
2) What's the diffences between the volcanoes in figure 2a and 2b
Me: Ah what the hell.... I thought volcanoes ain't coming out!
- draws some stupid diagramme -
therefore, conclusion: Drawing shit gets you no where.
Especially, as charmaine so kindly reminds me, I suck at drawing.
The teadcher will probably identify my volcano as a playground slide.
$BlogItemBody$>