down times are best times
Monday, May 12, 2008
Would you make the world a better place when you die?
That's what my dad told me.
Would you change the world, or would you merely be a pawn piece in this towering world?
Would you be a pain in the butt, or an inspiration for someone to follow?
Would you allow your friends to get hurt, even if it risk your personal well being?
And would you feed your friends with lies, just to be thier friend?
Would you above all else, take respondsibility of your life, and live your life to the fullest?
Would you sit back and watch others suffer, while you lie on your laurels and watch?
Would you not be remembered in the pages of history, should you cease to exist one day?
Would you repeat the same mistakes over and over again, knowing that you will dissappoint someone in the future?
And if you have dissappointed someone, would you resolve yourself to impress them the next round you see them?
My answer to that is simple. I will do everything within my power to change the world. I only have 1 life. 1 shot in this world. Might as well make full use of it.
This was adapted from my 7 year old diary, on everything my dad talked about.
I'm not the same person you once knew anymore.
I'm going to defend my friends. I'm going to take ownership of my life. I'm going to discard any possible obstacles facing my way.
1 life. 1 goal. sieze the day
$BlogItemBody$>