Thursday, May 1, 2008
Chat between me ad KaiLi
Roxaboxen says:
haaaave you opened the email?
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
yeah
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
was about to call u about it
Roxaboxen says:
what?
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
teh research method pplan doesn't concern me does it?
Roxaboxen says:
It does...
Roxaboxen says:
I sent it to you because it does
Roxaboxen says:
do you have your gpp notes with you?
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
okay.... so I'm suppose to like fill it up.
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
yeah
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
hang on, lemme get it
Roxaboxen says:
yes. what we discussed? was about the methodology.
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
okY....
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
where did you get this plan from?
Roxaboxen says:
which one?
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
the attachement
Roxaboxen says:
it's not entirely copied from something, but similar projects would be what the Interact Club is doing, or peer tutoring done in schools. Like the Buddy Reading program.
Roxaboxen says:
or work attachment programs in JCs and Polys and Uni
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
yeah, i heard from gao gu, he's giving tutoring
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
but ours is a little different
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
*for the love of gaofu, I can't find my gpp*
Roxaboxen says:
Research on: what exists, why they would be interested (aka: giving survey?) why they need to be impacted (aka Me Generation concept), any case studies you can find.. working partners we can contact
Roxaboxen says:
or government help
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
okay
Roxaboxen says:
>___> you have to have your gpp thingy
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
ohhhhh
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
dang
Roxaboxen says:
yep
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
praise the desmond, i found it!
Roxaboxen says:
keep a file or something..
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
yes maam
Roxaboxen says:
yep
Roxaboxen says:
did you recieve both my emails?
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
yeah
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
i opened the latest one
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
havn't seen the previous one though, why?
Roxaboxen says:
...
Roxaboxen says:
which have you read?
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
the latest one
Roxaboxen says:
><
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
the one with the template on how to do the research
Roxaboxen says:
open the one with my PI
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
opening...
Roxaboxen says:
you're tasked with the most difficult part XD
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
i have a feeling it was because I was absent on tuesday
Roxaboxen says:
no..
Roxaboxen says:
it was because we felt you were the best one for the job
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
interviewing primary school kids?
Roxaboxen says:
since you think more widely and you're more insightful than us
Roxaboxen says:
no, John, we havent decided on who physically does the interviewing
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
ahhh. okay. so I'm suppose to do one kick ass research plan
Roxaboxen says:
your job now is to come up on how we can retrieve info.
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
okay.... I think I have to hit some councelling agencies....
Roxaboxen says:
all sorts of info, according to Leong anyway.
Roxaboxen says:
why counselling?
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
coucellors are the kind of people who interact with the population the most
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
through them, I can get some inspirational tips
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
kaili
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
i'll be honest
Roxaboxen says:
inspirational tips?
Roxaboxen says:
no, I know, I'm pushy and annoying
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
no
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
I havn't been doing much about the PW today
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
I've been playing golf with my dad the whole evening
Roxaboxen says:
you can be nocturnal for tonight then.
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
>.<
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
Guess I need to hit the coucellors
Roxaboxen says:
not exactly
Roxaboxen says:
why? I havent looked from that point of view
Roxaboxen says:
because, like you said, counsellors.. I dunno
Roxaboxen says:
arghh
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
okay, so I'll go ahead and research first about primary school kids
Roxaboxen says:
I'm stuck on what I have to do too
Roxaboxen says:
"Generation Me"
Roxaboxen says:
research on that too
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
thats easy
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
just have to ask you
Roxaboxen says:
erm.. make someone show you the GPP page
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
so fu kai li
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
i found my gpp
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
anyway, have you inspired to be somebody?
Roxaboxen says:
make someone show you the template for research methodology
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
i got that
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
from your email.
Roxaboxen says:
no, that's not enough..
Roxaboxen says:
"I have aspired to keel John in the near future."
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
that sounds mighty like proposing
Roxaboxen says:
to the ignorant
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
ah, that now sounds like stupidity
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
okay, i think I'll google the template
Roxaboxen says:
er.. you could research on the free hugs campaign I guess
Roxaboxen says:
and downsides existing projects
Roxaboxen says:
oh
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
i mean, do you have any books or magazines
Roxaboxen says:
and for working partners/government research on why it's beneficial to THEM. can we make use of affliations?
Roxaboxen says:
no books, no magazines
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
we can
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
and I can present my own reasons
Roxaboxen says:
I meant that
Roxaboxen says:
I don't have books or magazines
Roxaboxen says:
I wanted to by the actual book
Roxaboxen says:
*buy
Roxaboxen says:
but kino didn't sell it
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
i got a book like that
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
from mindchamps
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
I'm using it to refer. is that alright?
Roxaboxen says:
yeah, sure
Roxaboxen says:
that'll be under Secondary Research.
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
good
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
anyway, this chat will go on my blog
Roxaboxen says:
why..
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
caus i's awfully retarded
Roxaboxen says:
..and you want to put it in your blog? D=
Roxaboxen says:
Way to go John!
Roxaboxen says:
I need help
Johnny RUNNING AWAY says:
=P I try
$BlogItemBody$>
& God's Creation
John
God's child
There's plenty about me
But none of them really matters
What matters is
that god lives in me.
CATS
Charmaine
David
John
SKY
Jia Hao - Mist
Desmond - Thunderstorm
Kang Jin -Cloud
Hasyir - Rain
John - Wind
hit counter
Hillsong - Only One For Me
Found at
bee mp3 search engine
& Alliances
Charmaine (Donkey Kong)
Davido (King Kong)
Ee Thai
Dingxiang
Hazel
Shuyun
Habib
Ming Hua
Yong Lun
Benedict
Jui Ping
Renee
Htetmon
Skandan
Gracia
Hasyir
Tidus Chris
Gayu
Vivian
CATS (N/A)
Steve
Leroy
Long Yuan
Dalvin
Crystal
Matthew
Eugene
Secret Blog
& LISTEN
Friendmeter
Friendship Meter
Create your own Friend Test here
& FOOTPRINTS
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
& BOWS
do not remove. thanks
layout:
[x]
base codes:
[x]
fonts:
[x]
brushes:
[x]
image:
[x]