Back from OBS
Saturday, May 31, 2008
I'm back. OBS was wild, but I shall refrain from blogging about it. Got sent home on thursday anyway cause of my fever.
I'm blogging on an emo attitude. I know. It's a basic no-no to do anything when you're feeling down. Shouldn't have watched Mai Hime. Completed 19 episodes in one day. So disappointing.
I feel different. Maybe it's the fever. Maybe it's the flu. Maybe it's the allergy I contracted on Thursday. But I doubt it's none of the above. I don't feel hungry. I don't feel tired. I'm increasingly forgetful - an old habit that tend to arise when I'm disorientated.
Blogging used to be one of my passion before I left. Now that I'm back. I seem to be shun it. Only daring to blog 3 days after my return.
I haven't started studying yet, sadly. And holiday lessons start next week. I got block test at the end of this month, and I'm no where near ready to engage it head on.
To make thing's worse, due to some last minute decision, I won't be going to china to see my dad. And I probably won't see him in another month or two. It seems strange to be home alone without a father.
My mum's not exactly the best person to take care of the sick. The only good thing she does is to bring me to the doctor.
I kinda miss daddy's warm hands as he pray for me at night.
I'm still plague by the aftermaths of my flu. But I'm going to risk another study trip tomorrow.
There's a question that's been bugging me since last week.
I want to know the name
of the one who holds my hand
and together endures my pain
and carries me across this treacherous land.
Jesus. If you're out there.
Now would be a good time to squeeze my hand.
There are a lot of people out there whom I am unable to save.
I sincerely wish I could be one of them...
This may be the most important statement you will see in today.
Power comes at a price. Every man is capable of exceeding the realms permitted to mankind -but at a price. The only power not tagged by this restriction is love. Love is the most powerful emotion permitted to humans.
Now that's power.
When you befriend someone, will you die for that person?
When you call someone your brother or sister
will you give up your life for them?
If you have a clique you treasure dearly
Will you protect them with your life.
If your answer is no. They aren't your friends.
They're acquaintances.
this statement goes especially out for Christians Announcing The Savior
$BlogItemBody$>