Mum's Birthday!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
I went for my OBS checkup today at a private doctor. Lemme tell you, Doctor Wong is one hell of a doctor.
John: I'm going for OBS in May
Doctor Wong: Aiya, that one huh? The medical checkup is only to cover their ass only la.
John: right......
Doctor Wong: Get on the weighing machine please.
he then looked at my weight (58 kg) for 1 second, then took another second to read my height.
Doctor Wong: You got nothing wrong right? No disease, no allergy, no color blindness
The doctor proceeded to tick the respective boxes.
In 2 minutes, it was done.
Doctor Wong: Aiya, how AM I suppose to know what disease you might get. THEY got nothing better to do.
John: I realised.
Doctor Wong: Anything go wrong, don't shoot back to me hor
John: Okay.
Doctor Wong: Not feeling well, you know what to do hor
John: Okay
Doctor Wong: If you-
John: Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll be a good boy and stay healthy. Don't worry bout me.
I left
Then outside the clinic, my dad said,
Dad: John, today is a very specia day.
John: Yeah, I know.
*actually I don't*
Dad: So what must you say?
*shit*
John: Tody is either Dad's birthday, Mum's birthday, or grandmas birthday"
*ohhh boy. I was thinking of playing pool with my secondary friends this evening*
Dad: So what must you say?
John: Happy Birthday DAD!
-hugs father-
Dad: Actually, it's your mum's birthday....
*shit*
John: Of course I know. I was just testing you.
Lets just say what happened after that wasn't exactly perfect.
I'll be going to east coast park tonight to celebrate mum's birthday.
$BlogItemBody$>