Thursday, April 17, 2008
I'M SICK OF THISS GODDAMN FLU. I CAN'T THINK FAST. I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT. I CAN'T EVEN WRITE RIGHT. AND I THINK IT'S RELATED TO MONDAY'S INCIDENT. I'M SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF. IF YOU'VE SEEN ME MAD, YOU'VE SEEN NOTHING YET.
YOU GOT ME SICK FOR 2 DAYS ALREADY. YOU FUCKING FLU. CAN'T YOU INFECT SOMEBODY ELSE? YES, I KNOW. I'VE BEEN SLACKIG AROUND. BUT IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I DON'T GODDAMN GET TO SEE MY SCHOOL FRIENDS.
I had 18 hours of sleep yesterday. woke up around 9, and opened the window, to see my brother's 100+ dollar bicycle.

I wonder how he rode it. Must have ram a cliff again. How nice. and I was just about going to ride it.
I've been blogging and watching animes when everyone's at school. I come to the conclusion that I am such a stuck up slacker. I enter one blog to see something like, blah blah blah blah, studying now, blah blah, blah, library
then I hop blog, "blah blah, blah, doing maths homework, blah blah
then, " blah blah studied for 3 hours already, blah, blah
then, "blah blah blah library study
WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD STUDY LIKE CRAZY. you all have no childhood.
My mind is getting woozy. gonna go and sleep now. Probably skip dinner and wake up early tmr morning for school. night night.
$BlogItemBody$>