<body> <body>

Frustration Evolved
Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm going to rant. No, not the emo way. But the sacarstic way.

Someone told me today, that there is a price for having a good life. WRONG. It's how you live it. Sure, there may be some damm big obstacles in your way, but it's how you're going to react to it, that counts.

To my dear little brother. I simply can't figure out if you're a blessing or a curse. You are fun at times, and annoying at others. I see you in me. Which is scary at times. But hey, whatever I say here, don't take to heart. I'll just tell you the honest truth. Your attitude sucks.

I love the way you can just take my bloody ipod and listen to music so blatantly. That spans within my range of understanding, but what I will not stand for, is how you would just chuck it aside after hours of listening, and conveniently forget to charge, despite telling you so nicely to do so. Plus, I hate your high and mighty attitude of yours, acting as if you are so smart. have you forgotten what Dad told us? What he told you?

Always stay 2 steps ahead of your game. Keep thinking ahead. Keep running through the various possibilities in store. And whatever you do, your greatest weapon isn't knowledge. It's your imagination.

And you simply act on impulse. Okay, I admit, I do too. But at least I think before I act

Yes, we're brothers, but we react to anger in different ways. I'll withdraw into silence while you just yell your way through. We both suck at lying, but you like to lie anyway. You can feed mum these lies Joel, but you can't lie to me. I'm not an idiot. I know whats going on, but refrain from pointing it out for fear of imposing peer pressure.

You so LOVE raping my bed. you can throw your used socks on my pillow, step on my bed, lie on my bed, or use it as a foot rest. You can simply chuck all my homework aside, resulting in a serious lost of worksheets. When I am charging the laptop for later usage, you can simply unpluck it, and bring the whole damm computer to the third room and use, MINUS THE POWER PLUG. Genius.

Plus, I'm fed up with your decreasing faith in christ. Okay, I may not be a strong christian a well, but the least you should do is to go back to the light.

I make a lousy brother. Because I am an idiot. An idiot who doesn't forsee his brother's doom, till lately. An idiot who fails to recognise a brother's downfall. Yes, I am stupid. But guess what?

I have a choice.

I chose Dad, you chose mum. live with it.
But always remember what Dad said. What defines you from the rest of the idiots of this world, is your take in life. Dad didn't get to where he was by being like a normal person. He chose to be different.

The only failure in life is to try and please everybody.
You might hate me for writing this now, but I assure you. At the rate you're going, you're ending up no where.




& God's Creation
John
God's child
There's plenty about me
But none of them really matters
What matters is
that god lives in me.

CATS
Charmaine
David
John

SKY
Jia Hao - Mist
Desmond - Thunderstorm
Kang Jin -Cloud
Hasyir - Rain
John - Wind


free hit counter
hit counter

Hillsong - Only One For Me
Found at bee mp3 search engine


& Alliances
Charmaine (Donkey Kong)
Davido (King Kong)
Ee Thai
Dingxiang
Hazel
Shuyun
Habib
Ming Hua
Yong Lun
Benedict
Jui Ping
Renee
Htetmon
Skandan
Gracia
Hasyir
Tidus Chris
Gayu
Vivian
CATS (N/A)
Steve
Leroy
Long Yuan
Dalvin
Crystal
Matthew
Eugene
Secret Blog


& LISTEN



Friendmeter
Friendship Meter
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


& FOOTPRINTS
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010

& BOWS
do not remove. thanks
layout: [x]
base codes: [x]
fonts: [x]
brushes: [x]
image: [x]