<body> <body>

Time is running out...
Tuesday, March 11, 2008

it's tuesday, and I havven't started on my holiday homework yet. Cool huh. Haven't touched Gp, haven't touched geography, haven't touched maths.....

Plus, I have camp tomorrow. I'm am going to be in deep shit if I don't turn my life around. Seriously, I gotta learn time management.

I learned APGP today, and I could barely catch the lecturer. I could understand, but couldn't apply. That means that I have barely grasp the subject, barely mastered the essense of maths, only to stone halfway during lecture.

Lecturer: I got two simple question. What you know, and what you DON'T know.

He picks some random person to stand.

Lecturer: What do you know?

Student who pissed in his pants: There is a common difference between the corresponding term.

Lecturer: And what do you NOT know?

Viknesh whispers: The last two chapter.

My maths notes are left rotting on my pillow with the cover page torn off, probably missing. My physics notes are wet and soggy, due to the rainy bbq last sunday. Shouldn't have played rugby. Counted 5 bruises. And most of all, I lost some leg hair. I swear my legs are balding.

Anyway, I went to the movie yesterday with my classmates plus charmaine, to watch "meet the spartans" It's a funny comedy flick, and I have this habit of eating alot during the funny parts. Which might have explained why most of the potato wedges are gone from charmaine's container.

In 300, there was suppose to be this sex scene. And in the spoof, there was a similar one too.

Charmaine: Ooohhh. I don't want to look. *covers eyes*

John: -.-

Charmaine: Okay, maybe I want to see.

John: 0.0''

And in the end, there turnede out to be benchpressing.

Pretty idiotic and random.

Well, for a guy who has friends on two extremes of the wierd meter, I think it'll do.




& God's Creation
John
God's child
There's plenty about me
But none of them really matters
What matters is
that god lives in me.

CATS
Charmaine
David
John

SKY
Jia Hao - Mist
Desmond - Thunderstorm
Kang Jin -Cloud
Hasyir - Rain
John - Wind


free hit counter
hit counter

Hillsong - Only One For Me
Found at bee mp3 search engine


& Alliances
Charmaine (Donkey Kong)
Davido (King Kong)
Ee Thai
Dingxiang
Hazel
Shuyun
Habib
Ming Hua
Yong Lun
Benedict
Jui Ping
Renee
Htetmon
Skandan
Gracia
Hasyir
Tidus Chris
Gayu
Vivian
CATS (N/A)
Steve
Leroy
Long Yuan
Dalvin
Crystal
Matthew
Eugene
Secret Blog


& LISTEN



Friendmeter
Friendship Meter
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


& FOOTPRINTS
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010

& BOWS
do not remove. thanks
layout: [x]
base codes: [x]
fonts: [x]
brushes: [x]
image: [x]