quit playing around...
Friday, March 21, 2008
Went out with Jia Hao and Htetmon today to buy some stuff, befoer going to burger king to study together with Jia Hao.
htetmon kept smsing Jia Hao, which gave me an idea.
I helped smsed htetmon using Jia Hao's phone: Htetmon, there has been something that I feel I need to say to you. I've been keeping it for a week already. Can you call me at 9.30?
I was like, LOL!
Htetmon replied yes....
Jia Hao and I looked at each other and smiled. HEHE! I AM SO EVIL!
Then tonight Htetmon really called Jiahao.
JiaHao probably told her that It was me, and she replied to Jia Hao, word for word
" I knew it!! Stupid John...gonna kill him..haha..;)"
IN which I replied to Jiahao,
"Hang on ah. I go find my sword"
And replied to htetmon:
"Stupid John has armed himself with Lavi's Hammer in case some girl plans to kill him"
(P.S. To my dear dexter, is that ALL YOU GOT! HAH!)
$BlogItemBody$>