How I spent my Holidays
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Lets see... Sunday, BBQ. MOnday, movie (I think) Tuesday- nothing significant occurred. Wednesday - Esp Camp , Thursday- Came back from ESP camp. Friday - Went out with friends. Saturday - Went out with the same friends, again. Sunday- Church in the morning.
As you can see, there's hardly anytime to finish my homework. I'm seriously screwed tmr.
I was doing some spring cleaning yesterday.....
Whenever I find something, my instict is to flip through.
"Aha! CHem!" *picks up the file, and fails to understand organic chem*
"oh well..." *Chucks it aside*
"Aha! Geography! Oh how I hated that subject."
*Chucks it aside*
"Aha! Physics!"
Puts carefully on the table (I loved physics)
"Aha! Maths!"
Puts it on the table since It's the only subject that I can still understand.
"Shit.... Chinese."
Throws it in the bin.
Thats how I do my spring cleaning.
Rants:
I'm bored of my life. Nothing exciting has happened recently. I'm back to the mugging lifestyle, where the people around me knows nothing about animes, games, nor music. I feel so alone. My dad's hardly home. My mum yells at me everyday, so much so that it has become a habit, rather than an act of dissappointment.
My brother steals my dog everyday, and hides it in his butt. I got tonnes of unfinished homework, left waiting for some non-existant entity to attempt it. I realize, that I'm becoming a jerk. I like to exxaggerate small matters. I'm damm annoying.
I'm a lamefusion. Thats my IGN in Halo and Maple. How lame can I get? I'm too damm hyperactive. I expect too much of my friends. I'm becoming overly insensitive - to the extent that I have already hurt my closest buddy with my ill-chosen words.
I'm mean, I'm harsh. I'm angsty. I'm talkative. I demand too much of my friends, and care too little for my fellow peers.
You can hate me, you can detest me. And for some of you who are first-timers here, you'll probably think that I'm some kind of jerk.
But at least theres one thing that I can say. At least I know my shortcomings.
Knowing it, is already half the battle won. Now all that matters, is to apply it.
This is a blog about a bored little boy who wants to try everything in life. I'm sorry that you have to read it.
$BlogItemBody$>