Half Day
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Theres a half day tmr, since YJC did pretty well for A levels. I heard that their everyone passed mother tongue. unbelievable. But then again, the chinese in JC might be different than that in Sec School.
Anyway, I got 40 / 60 for my chinese anchor test, before being streamed into the various classes.
Should I watch a movie tomorrow? Or Should I play LAN? Hmmm. Half day... what to do.... well, as long as I'm going to have fun tomorrow. That's fine by me.
In the mean time, lets rant about girls.
To the person in class who has 1) A crush, and 2) No life.
I got some valuable info bro. Call me for it. In exchange, stop blurting out about my next girlfriend. Yes, you made 5 guesses, and you got one right. But thats it. Stop blurting. Seriously, concentrate on your OWN girl.
(Stuff that you said)
Stuff like:
Spending "quality" time together "studying and doing proposal"... Oki,=D that's all the update for now....
and
Ok, since John doesn't have time to update, i'll help him... For mon and tues, he has been spending time with the girl *cough* he likes *cough*, appologies for my cough, ok back on topic
and
John likes his maths tutor
and
John and Sherly. - quoted from someone
Seriously. How come it keeps changing?
=) love me.
$BlogItemBody$>