The boring life of a boy
Monday, March 3, 2008
What you are about to read is about the lonely life of a boy. Don't read on if you cannot stand boisterous behavior.
Okay, here I was, studying in my bedroom, when my brother came in, naked, saved for the towel wrapped around his......
It's natural for my brother / (maybe me) to walk all the way from the bathroom to my bedroom to change. Old habits die hard. Now I wasn't looking, mind you. I was just sitting here innocently, trying hard to figure out this maths equation. Being cute and all... he meowed at me.
Me: What? (Not looking)
Joel: Oh Johnny?
Me: Yes? (turns around.
EWWWWW! JOEL! I"M DOING MATHS HERE!
JOel: Naughty naughty. Want me to drop it?
John: Drop what? (although already knowing the answer)
Some sick thing happened, and I stared away determined to remain saint.
After a brief period, where my brother got changed. while I did my homework, WITHOUT LOOKING.
Me: Never again bro....
Joel: LOLOLOLOL
Me: I swear I will strip you down the next time you bare your butt at me.
Joel: *bares ****
John: Shit!
Joel: Bares the thing again.
Suddenly , IDEA!
Joel: Bares his ....
John: *Takes handphone picture*
Snap!
Joel: OI!
John: LOLOLOLOL
Oh, by the way, this content is rated m16. I hope this is the right place to put it...
$BlogItemBody$>