YAY
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I"M GOING TO YJC!!!!! BOOYA! Love the environment in YJC.
Today was orientation, and my class got splited into different orientation groups. I'm in OG 20. And the atmnosphere in that OG is extremely quiet. Everyone is just extremely shy, and I'm one of the few guys there doing all the talking.
I miss my old class.
Anyway, on Friday, theres a couple dance that we have to prepare for. I am sure not looking forward to that day. Especially when Viknesh and Despond vowed to call me up onstage to dance with shirley.
I mean, what the hell, desmond. Theres absolutely no link between shirley and I. But I know, you love kai li. Admit it!
Maybe I will have a stomach ache during the couple dance.
Then again... thats not gonna stop viknesh... imagine....
John: I need to shit. *hides in toilet nearby*
Viknesh:
JOHN FROM OG 20 HIDING IN THE TOILET, COME ON STAGEJohn: Oh crap
Okay, so maybe hiding in the toilet isn't a good idea. Still, I have to find a way to skip the couple dance...
$BlogItemBody$>