Time to get serious
Monday, February 4, 2008
what you see,
what you hear,
what you know,
it is not what is seems.
Because the truth is, you do not know anything.
What I am trying to say is, if you think someone is a jerk. You might be wrong. You do not know the whole story.
If you think someone is nice, you might be wrong. You just don't know the whole story.
because people are what you believe in. One man's meat migght be another's poison.
It's impossible to please someone fully. One quality might be well liked by your classmates, but might be hated by your closest friends.
For people who don't know me:
1) I am someone who likes fun, laughter, peace and joy.
2) Hates it when the atmosphere gets moody
3) Show my fondness by teasing and joking around with my friends.
4) Like's activeness
5) Someone who dares to dream
And I might be mean and childish lately. Deal with me as you seem fit.
I made the mistake of not taking this whole attitude thing seriously, choosing to view it as a joke rather than something that we all should sit down and discuss about. Time to get serious. After I eat my food.
$BlogItemBody$>