Rachel
Monday, February 11, 2008
Why am I in love with rachel?
One. She's interactive. She's interesting. She's fun to hang out with. She brings the joy within me, and she reminds me that there it is not embarrassing to be childish.
I love her. I am enticed by her attractiveness. By her sweet tender touch.
Too bad I can only see her on weekends. And my parents frown upon her. They think she's only a distraction. They, however, fail to see that she's an avenue in which I can pour my sorrows to.
I'm smitten by her presence. SO much so that hours seem like minutes when I am in her presence.
Last Saturday,
I touch her tender palms, and allow my fingers to caress slowly across her smooth, delicate skin. My hands clench hers as we sit together, spending time in harmonial metrimony. I push her buttons, and she responds willingly. Whatsmore, her every response vibrates an aura that calm my nerves, and sets my passion on fire. I'm no pervert. I'm just in love.
Want to see a photo of Rachel?
It's time.....
to see......
her.....

This is RACHEL! ISN"T SHE PRETTY?
The one on the left is Rachel 1. The one on the right is Rachel 2
$BlogItemBody$>