Miracle
Sunday, February 24, 2008
I did a miracle in church today. First and foremost, I would like to say that american pastors are awesome. Okay, theres this pastor with this wierd name... think it was rusty russell. He performed astounding feats today, which would make a fortune teller resign in awe. He called for the 7 people with soar throats, 2 people with adoment problem problem, someone witha a left elbow pain and some people plague by some random disease. The he called for youths who want to experience a miracle first hand.
Naturally, I got attracted to the offer. Going up, I got prayed for the power of healing. Just as I thought it was over, the pastor made all off us turn around. My first reaction? "What?"
Then we prayed for the sick, OURSELF. I mean, by OURSELF. I prayed for this guy with this back problem, inwardly unbelieved that this old man will be healed. Well... what happens next are for my eyes only. No lie shall escape from my lips, but truth. I felt something stir within me. And the man that I was earnestly praying for, got up, and jumped around, boasting an energy only a 3 year old would possess. If that wasn't awesome enough, Rachel was beside me preaying for this lady with this stupid 22 year old back problem. And she got healed!
I can't believe I cried.....
$BlogItemBody$>