Cell Leader
Monday, February 11, 2008
I just realize that being cell group leader isn't just some walk in the park, or a commitment one must abide to. One of my church friend talked to me once, I won't mention who. And he told me this. "TO be a leader goes against everything you feel like you want to be. You don't just have to sacrifice your time. You need to sacrifice everything to put every single member ahead of you. Then, and only then, will you be a great leader. The key to life isn't being nice, nor being helpful, nor having an awesome personality that others would love. It's thinking of others before yourself. And it is believeing in yourself in times of impossibility."
I think I am going to change.
To be a leader, I first need to be a servant
To think of my future, I first need to think of others.
To succeed in live, I first have to believe in myself.
I'm going to be hated. I'm going to be despised. I'm going to be looked down upon, or pushed around. But as long as I lead life with the right values. I don't have to bother what others think of me.
$BlogItemBody$>