CCA BUZZ!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
School's been tiring, as usual. SO there's nothing much to blog about, maybe except the CCA fair.
Oh, the class got a new hangout. We call it..... "The Hang Out"
I know. Sounds pretty lame. Like "The Wall"
The Hang Out is actually some public study area located close to our old class room, so sometimes it's occupied. But in time, we shall slowly reclaim the three tables, as OURS!
We'll mark our territory by peeing all around the study area. Then we'll Pee on the table, the chair, the floor, and the nearby fish pond.
Then, our pack of 23 strong people will defend the area viciously.
lol.... what have I become.
I got my school uniform in the afternoon. Although my Pants is way too loose. But I can't help it. My size 34 pants is already soooo short, it barely touches my ankles when I sit down.
It's barely wearable. Ok, I CAN wear it, but it can be pulled down easily. We tried it in the toilet. It really went down.
That means I can't skip recess. If I do, my pants will drop.
Eww.
When school ended, I wanted to get my pants changed, but realised that the pants I wanted to change was on me. I am such an idiot. I am not stripping down to get it changed.
And there's a CCA Buzz running co-currently after school. I put choir, as first choice, and SLC as second. I gotta get in!
YARRGGHHH!
$BlogItemBody$>