2nd day of orientation
Thursday, February 21, 2008
I'll be honest. I don't totally agree wth the lay out of YJC. Coming late... school attire... the new principal....the 95% attendance....
Somehow, rules and I do not co-exist together.
Still, YJC has been fun so far. I love the teachers in this school. I love the People in this school, and I don't think I will regret taking the JC route. (Directed to someone) You know who you are =)
Anyway, the CCA system in YJC leaves hardly any room for freshman.
If you take a band CCA or a choir CCA in secondary school, you will be singled out from the batch, before being convinced to join Band or Choir.
I am still in a school that place so much emphasis on music.
CCAs like Soccer and Wushu were'nt let off the hook either. I just wish such propaganda doesn't exist, and that all CCA's get a fair chance to exhibit their performance.
Something stupid happen today. We all had to go for a choir test. The boys and girls were seperated, before being tested by the respective teachers.
The boys, being a pretty large group, was further seperated into two new group.
Where the teachers made us sing this lame cheesy tune wih the piano.
so we were like...
Group 1 (my group) : lalalalalalala
Teacher: Now lets try this tune *plays a different tune on the piano*
Group 1: lalalaaaalalalala
Teacher: Wow. Impressive. You all can sing pretty well!
Me: *thinks inwardly* What..... You got to be kidding me....
Teacher: Now, I need your contacts
Me: Great..... How did I end up over here...
Teacher: This class got musical talent.
So we came out, beaming to meet my orientation group.
Group 1: We ALL PASSED!
Girls: Serious?!
Me: I know. Unbelievable.... They say we all got musical talent
Just then... group 2 comes out, beaming.
OGL: You all passed right?
Group 2: Nope. We all FAILED. The teacher said we suck at music
That was pretty hilarious. (note: some contents has been exaggerated)
Oh, and I saw Timothy Koh in OG 23. Just 2 OG's away from mine. Moreover, my form teacher is taking his class. Wait till she finds that she's orietating my ex-class chairman.
$BlogItemBody$>