Up past midnight
Thursday, January 17, 2008
I know this sounds really stupid, but I'm up past midnight, and I'm really scared fo some strange and unexplainable reason. SO, yeah, being a coward and all. I decided to vent my anger,
and cowardness on this blog. Sorry bloggie. If you're not happy, let me know. Thanks.I'm Sorry! I heard something behind, and got too scared to even take a leek. See, some freaking ghost is haunting my toilet. Stupid Terrace house. It just gives this creepy ambience at night. Guess I'll blast some music on this computer to keep me occupied. And I'm going to the toilet in 5 minutes. And I don't care if there's some ghost, or rat inside. Don't get in my way when i'm peeing. I'm just gonna budge in, tell whoever's inside to scram, and then do my thing.
Some guys just need their privacy.

See how dark it is? It's so scary!
And if you're wondering why I'm up so late? Lets call it insomia. I keep thinking of prince charming for some stupid reason. I know, I'm like.... "WRONG PERSON" but it keeps coming back. And somemore, I just keep thinking Tom Cruise.
ewww.
Ahhh! My friends online! got to go! adios!
$BlogItemBody$>