<body> <body>

Things that need to be changed.
Friday, January 18, 2008

This is adapted from the lists of "to-do" things

My computer is freaking laggy, it needs to changed.
Window vista sucks. can the stabalizing version come out yet?
Waiting for Cabal Online is boring. The managers ought to be fired for delaying it so long.
Sleeping 12 hours a day is too long. It has to be reduced to 10! (NOOOOOO!)
I've completely forgotten all my maths formulaes! Especially Algebra! (Gasp!) I need to revise them again! (ahem, book nerd!)
My mum's just way too noisy. I would like to excange it for a quieter version, or maybe buy the sony ultra quiet ear muffs.
My allowance is crap. Try to double it or find another job. (dang)
I havn't started writing on my book yet! I'm still too addicted to my anime to start. Why can't all the good animes pause for a while, so that I can start writing on my new book.
It's way too boring at home. i gotta get out of this house.
My phone rocks. I wonder why people will buy phones from other brands. (hint hint)
Lately, I've been super hyper. Wonder what happens when I take steriods.
I have a lousy environment at home. I wish I can live on my own, far far away from my mum.
I usually conference with cats at night. Now I have to conference with my neighbour's dogs in the afternoon.
The sun is finally shining! It's my kind of day!
I have a confession to make. I am STRAIGHT! Hey, I am still loved right?
I see people studying for "O" levels in libraries. Now's my turn to stare while they study.
I'm officially NOT looking at hot girls anymore, but emma watson, and vennesa hudson. HEY!
I hate dc and marvel comics. Japanese manga owns. I need to get more of those.
Disney channel is my favourite channel, after cartoon network and national geographic. (Even when I don't have cable.)

I want to revive the coffee prank, so yeah. Here it is.

To cats,
David, no. I hate dc comics. Charmaine, Tom cruise will probably be your next crush. Shuyun, Your Gp paper is really easy; And No, David, I don't think charmaine sounds like shuyun. Char, be loyal to sean. Don't be naughty. Shu, no sexual inueondos please. No char, I have no designs on your cousins; David, nice try match making, and YES I LOVE VENNESA HUDSON. Shuyun, David is always available. ; and Char, VJ has hardly any cute guys worth watching for the bbq.; And no. I do not cause foodpoisoning, and if need be, Shuyun was the one who taught me how to cook. Shu, Your brownies taste like milk and honey ; Char,like You can cook any better; And stop it David, the big brother thing never works on me. Oh and David, you're short and pretty. Char, you're tall and fat. Shu, you're hot, handsome and also fat. And I know You are all reading this random letter I just wove out of thin air, and you are all probably going to kill me. But before that, you cannot deny facts!

From your friend who is running far far away,
John a.k.a SummerNoob / Knighmare / Flenaris

(P.s. I would advice not chasing me, for I'm just way too fast for either of you)




& God's Creation
John
God's child
There's plenty about me
But none of them really matters
What matters is
that god lives in me.

CATS
Charmaine
David
John

SKY
Jia Hao - Mist
Desmond - Thunderstorm
Kang Jin -Cloud
Hasyir - Rain
John - Wind


free hit counter
hit counter

Hillsong - Only One For Me
Found at bee mp3 search engine


& Alliances
Charmaine (Donkey Kong)
Davido (King Kong)
Ee Thai
Dingxiang
Hazel
Shuyun
Habib
Ming Hua
Yong Lun
Benedict
Jui Ping
Renee
Htetmon
Skandan
Gracia
Hasyir
Tidus Chris
Gayu
Vivian
CATS (N/A)
Steve
Leroy
Long Yuan
Dalvin
Crystal
Matthew
Eugene
Secret Blog


& LISTEN



Friendmeter
Friendship Meter
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


& FOOTPRINTS
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010

& BOWS
do not remove. thanks
layout: [x]
base codes: [x]
fonts: [x]
brushes: [x]
image: [x]