St regis
Monday, January 7, 2008
I just went through a terrible wedding banquet last saturday. My body's quivering from the after effect the job has imposed on me. That just adds up to one of the many reasons why I'm quitting my job soon.
Anyway, I'm extremely lazy these few days. I can't be bothered to do anything. Sleeping has become more than another aspect in my life. It has turned into a hobby.
Just take today for an example. I was too lazy to go shopping with my mum. My mum told me something today that coincided with what breant told me. DO more than is expected of you. Even if somebody benefits from the fruit of your labour, it doesn't matter. You'll be rewarded anyway.
Freaky.
I "negotiated" with my mum over this timberland shoes. My job requires a black leather shoe to be worn at work at all times. My dad, being kind and all, gave me this extra pair of timberland shoes that he kept in this stinky old cupboard for 2 years. After resqueing the shoe from it's stinking situation, it repaid it's debt by tearing along the soles. That got my mum nagging and my dad resorted to returning the shoe to Timberland for repair.
Unfortunately, the shoes was beyond salvation, and my parents abondoned all hopes of returning the shoe to it's prime condition. The shoe was exchanged for something of a similar value. 119 bucks to be exact.
I went shopping with my mum today, and we dropped by Timberland to exchange the shoe. Since I was quitting my job soon, it'll be pointless to exchange my shoe for something business like. My eyes sparkled as I saw this stylish shoe costing $139.30. Too bad I'm a stubborn person. SOmehow, I convince my mum that a change of shoes was neccessary. The rest was history.
Now I'll have to wait till chinese new year to wear the shoes.
$BlogItemBody$>