O LEVEL RESULTS! WEEEEE!
Friday, January 25, 2008
I got my "O" Level results yesterday, and I can truthfully say this. It's been the best day of my life. It's been the day that I have been dreaming about since the sart of 2007. Months of hard work (although I didn't work THAT hard) boiled down to this. L1R5 11 points. L1R4, 9.
Minus cca points, I have a 10 for my L1R5.
I got:
5 A's
1 B's (my english got a B3!) 0.0
1 C's (obviously chinese)
I'm gettingan Xbox 360 or a nintendo wii s my present, but that aside, I have to choose now.
Honestly, I've been preparing to go to a poly. I never expected to get 10 points. SO I never did make arrangements to go to JC. Everything has been poly, poly, poly.
For Poly, I can basically snatch any course that I would like to go. No problemo.
But for JC, I'm at a pinch. I didn;t take A maths. Didn't take pure science. And yet, I want to take a science stream.
I don;t like Art. I only like humanities. Thats it. And I don't take history. SO I have a problem here.
Nanyang only accepts A Maths students when taking the science stream.
CJ only allows A maths students to take H2 maths. And out of the 11 offered courses, only 2 courses offer H1 maths.
H2 geog, H2 lit, H2 econs, H1 maths.
ARRRGHHH!!!!!
I'm a 10 pointer with no qualifications!!!!!!
Or maybe I should go snatch a place in POly. I can go anywhere in Poly.
$BlogItemBody$>