O level results releasing tommorow
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Ask me about my life from post - "O" Level till now, and I can surely tell you, that it's been a good life. My life has been stress free. I play everyday, and go out with my friends on half of those days.
Jesus, you have answered my prayers. I wanted to enjoy every bit of my holidays, and you have made that dream come true.
But now, my heart is pounding. Every breath I take exhales with a fearful chill. Tommorow, I am going to face my fears. tomorrow, I am going to reap the result of 1 year of hard core study. Honestly, I have never worked harder, then before in my life, and I am going to the glory of my results tomorrow.
When I was studying for my "O" Levels, I started to wonder, how would I actually feel on the day I get my results.
Regret? Lost? Misery? Or would I be confident. Undaunted, knowing that I have studied really hard, and my heart is clear of any regrets.
Yet, as I pounder on what I should regret about, my mind comes into the undeniable conclusion. I have done well.
However, there's a voice within me, tearing into my inner soul. Fear grips me. I'm worried about my good fortune lately. Don't mistake me, I like good fortune. Just that whenever there's a period of ups in my life, it's bound to go down sooner or later.
I'm afraid that I've enjoyed myself too much during the holidays, That My life has been only going uphill. And It might go downhill when I get my results.
I'm extremely scared. I have no idea what to do. Everyone around me is so prepared. Except me.
Jesus, as i huddle in this corner of the room, I pray ernestly, that you will be there when i get my results. To raise me spirits if I have done well, and to console me when I am down. Please, stay with me.
I have been so selfish. I pray that my friends will never experience the same fear that inhabits me now. Be with them. Be with all of us.
In Jesus most precious name, I pray
Amen.
$BlogItemBody$>