No more job
Thursday, January 3, 2008
I'm spending too much time on the computer again. Dang... I gotta get out of this.
So my priority has been changed. I'm going to start on my novel. Than push games and anime to second priority. Head to the library to gather materials for my book. Start working in hotels to pay off my christmas debts. Than hang out as much as possible away from home, so that I'm away from the ever watchful and particularly irritating eyes of my mum.
The remainder of my time will be dedicated to friends.
Btw, I'm having parental issues again. Yeah, you'll propably say, "again?" Imagine being stuck at home, where your mum does nothing but barks at you. Her constant growling will push your patience to the limit. Than one fine day, you'll crack. Ravage, and sick of her constant barking, you'll retort back. One second of instinctive retaliaton will spark off a chain of events. Once, your mum starts yelling, She'll dig out all my history and throw my past mistakes at me till kingdom come. I'll retaliate savagely, reminding her grimly that she was the one who disowned me.
My mum will start to throw a tantrum, wielding scorn as her weapon. While I'll just shut myelf in my room and seeth in uncontrollable fury. I will not cry. I will shut off all thoughts leading to despair away from me. I'll ignore.
I'm sick of my mum's scorn. She acts like a baby. She screams, and complains, and will do anything within her power to get what she wants. She expects to be pampered, and I think it's freaking idiotic to give her what she wants. I'll be honest and tell her to stop bitching around.
Honesty and bravery go hand in hand.
Then theres my dad, who's away from home most of the time. He's only in my life 1/100 of my time. And he expects me to move to colarado by the end of this freaking month. Yeah, I'll propably be leaving singapore again. Why the hell did I spend my time studying for my O lvls then. My dad's not so bad. He thinks of me all the time. He's just a little impatient. At least he cares.
My only confort lies within the computer.
$BlogItemBody$>