<body> <body>

To minghui
Monday, December 17, 2007

Minghui ,I know you're seeing this. Don't deny it. First and foremost, I regard you as a good friend, but otherwise, I just consider your sister a bitch. She can spam my tagboard for all she cares, but I'll only leave it long enough for my friends to see, then delete it.

Don't make me change my impression of you because of your sister. And don't bother using other nicks, such as -.-, or _._, or angeline, or whatever. I'm not that stupid.

You committed several mistakes thus far. Which I shall now name.

First, your sister insulted my friend. You insulted Charmaine, and you insulted Dav. And for that, I shall never forgive your sister, nor forget that you allow your sister to do this.
Secondly, Of all the girls in my blog, you had to insult charmaine. You have no idea what kind of person she can be. And believe me, you don't want to be on her list.
Thirdly, I know you allowed, or even to some extent, encourage your sister to insult me. I know who's truely behind your sister's irrational acts.
Forth, Your sister's command of english can never pass first grade. To be honest, it's like shit.
Fifth, you need to remember that you left me. So pack up and move on. Don't just suddenly reappear on my blog adn expect things to resume the way they are. I got over it.
Sixth, I have true friends. Leaving was a blow to me.But friends will stick to me, through thick and thin. They helped me get over this. Don't insult any of my friends. This imply t benedict as well.




& God's Creation
John
God's child
There's plenty about me
But none of them really matters
What matters is
that god lives in me.

CATS
Charmaine
David
John

SKY
Jia Hao - Mist
Desmond - Thunderstorm
Kang Jin -Cloud
Hasyir - Rain
John - Wind


free hit counter
hit counter

Hillsong - Only One For Me
Found at bee mp3 search engine


& Alliances
Charmaine (Donkey Kong)
Davido (King Kong)
Ee Thai
Dingxiang
Hazel
Shuyun
Habib
Ming Hua
Yong Lun
Benedict
Jui Ping
Renee
Htetmon
Skandan
Gracia
Hasyir
Tidus Chris
Gayu
Vivian
CATS (N/A)
Steve
Leroy
Long Yuan
Dalvin
Crystal
Matthew
Eugene
Secret Blog


& LISTEN



Friendmeter
Friendship Meter
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


& FOOTPRINTS
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010

& BOWS
do not remove. thanks
layout: [x]
base codes: [x]
fonts: [x]
brushes: [x]
image: [x]