Important!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Here's what I think of everyone, and these are my thoughts. You cannot destroy my thoughts, for I own them.
Dexter: you've been thorugh with me when minghui left. And yeah, thank you for lending me your shoulder to cry on on that night. I like the way you defend me, and the way you refuse to reply to ben's tag on my request. But I don't want to be defended. You're one of the closest friends I had, and you'll propably understand, rathe than make assumptions to my actions. Thank you, but please, stop defending me any longer. And I know I owe this fact to you. Minghua smsed me this morning, saying that she'll leave me alone. I'll be fine.
Renova: Thank you for coming to my house to console me personally. I know sometimes you're pretty hot-headed, but it fits you. =) (just jk) But I would recommend that you do not start pissing my friends / contacts on my tagboard. Man, you nearly turned my tagboard into a battlefield, even though your actions are purely unintentional.
Ben: I should let you know about the Ben / lalakid idendity. True, renova might be a hot-head, but he told me some stuff which I told david. It made sense. First of all, Ben tag my tagboard, saying that he will do my quiz on his blog. And there you have it, it's on your blog! Secondly, IP address do not lie. I'm not an idiot. And btw, please go our core programme blog. You'll find that you posted as "lalakid/ben" Also, try to answer your handphone BEFORE YOU MISUNDERSTAND THINGS AND POST IT ON YOUR BLOG. David wanted me to clear this "misunderstanding" with you before it escalates. You missed the call.
And I should voice it clearly, that I shall accept no cursing, swearing, nor fucking in my blog. I will not stand for my friends to be insulted on my blog, nor any cat members virginity to be insulted by someone else's sister. Any comments will be immediately deleted.
Sam: Hey sam....erm welcome?... this is my blog. Not much though, If you're wondering whats happenning here, it's about some big misunderstanding.
$BlogItemBody$>