Christmas Eve
Monday, December 24, 2007
Okay, Yesterday was my brother's birthday. So we had church in the morning, which I ended up oversleeping, if not for my brother.
This was my brother's birthday cake. It's a strawberry cheescake. Cost: $44. Eaten in 3 minutes.
Here's the awesome thing of having a conference at night. You'll be talking to David, Shuyun, and Charmaine, and time simply flies. Before you know it, It's morning already, And you suddenly remember your obligations for today and how early you have to wake up. But you disregard such thoughts and continue talking.
This happens everynight, and I've been waking up around 11 in the morning, only for the whole cycle to repeat itself again.
And you know what's the best part? You actually start to look forward to the next conference again.
So theres the usual conference yesterday night, and we started planning for today's christmas shopping. I know it's pretty late for christmas shopping, but who cares. As long as it's done before christmas.
I met Shuyun and David at the wall again. I was late.... (not as usual)
Shuyun eating breakfast. Judging from her facial features, it pretty says alot about the food.

And this is david, who seems more interested in his phonethan his food.

With good reason. This is his breakfast.

Ewwwww...

Erm.... This is er..... Nvm.

Christmas Dinner at my Aunt's house.
First and foremost, I love chocolate. So...... We decided to get creative.

CHOCOLATE BANANA! (Banana in chocolate sauce)

STRAWBERRY IN CHOCOLATE SAUCE

GRAPES IN CHOCOLATE SAUCE!
*burb*
It's 1 more day to your birthday, Jesus! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
$BlogItemBody$>