Chalet
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Chalet for the pass three days was pretty exciting. Can't get over the joy of christmas, so my dad decided that a chalet would be good.
First day at coastasands, my cousin's family got lost. We got delayed for about an hour. Unpacked, played UNO, had dinner, then decided to spend the rest of the night watching movie. The kingdom was stupid. Okay, the last part is nice, but it has a sad ending.
And I don't like sad endings.
Slept at about 1 am, and I didn;t feel like sleeping. 1, my bed's been jumped on, stepped on, and sat on by my whole family. 2, the pillow is just so damm hard. 3, my bed sheets keep falling off. Pretty stupid right?
Then my father snored...
That made my night.
On the second day, we went to Wild wild wet. Which is pretty fun, considering it's my first time there. We played in the wave pool with my cousin, then did the ula ula float thing down the slide. Oh, here's the thing. Theres this purple slide that is totally covered, that it's pitch black when you're inside.
I went in Leg first, and came out Head first. No idea how I did it.
Then we watched Pirates of the carribeans, the third sequel, then played Titee all the way. I'll upload the pictures later. All you need to know, I had lousy cards from my lousy shuffling.
And I only won 4 times in a row. We hit the arcade later to spend the rest of our money gaming.
Then yesterday, we checked out of costasands yesterday, and caught a movie, I am Legend.
Lemme tell you something, The movie sucks. Aside from cool CG graphics, and convincing acting from Will Smith, the film is nothing but a dry husk based on a poor story line. The only element that keeps the audience grovelling in their seats is the typical horror scenes accompanied by a fast-spaced sound track that clearly sets the movie into an action-horror genre.
Spoilers ahead:
I hate it when Will smith talks to no one, but dummies. He talks to his dog. He talks to the corn, he talks to anything.
Then, he loses his dog to the undead, kills it himself, then go's on a suicide mission. He gets resqued by a woman and her son, manages to find the cure to counter the undead, then blos himself up 2 mins after that.
Went bowlng after the movie, and my legs got so shaky that my bowling ball keeps falling into the gutter. My score? 68.
$BlogItemBody$>