Cats
Friday, December 7, 2007
I know, I know. I haven't been posting much this days. I'v e been out with cats, which is extremely fun.
yesterday, we had dinner together, as cats. Played truth or dare, and the girls didn;t even choose dare. That is so not fun.
Charmaine said she brought chips, and she took out this really small chips to share among the four of us. I was like, 0.0
we stayed in SMu until 8, before going out for dinner. Oh, btw, we got ripped off at starbucks. We paid 6 bucks for a small cup of coffee. Mine was okay, but I charmaine's cup tasted like water, and Shuyun's cup tasted like diluted Mocha. Note to self: starbucks rip you off
Now that I'm grounded, I might as well hog the com and start blogging. Wait, maybe I should go play dota. Then I can do the thing again to charmaine.
Out.
$BlogItemBody$>