Quiz
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Charmaine Sa-boed me leh. Dunno how she know that I have a blog...
Nvm, I will asnwer her quiz early in the morning... when I should as hell be asleep...
Answer the following questions:
1) The person who tagged you is : charmaine
2) Your relationship with her is: My best gay friend ever!
3) Your 5 impression of her: erm, Cute? lively, funny, aiyah.... cannot think of anymore leh? erm, cute? and very very very very **** (You slowly guess)
4) Most memorable thing she has done for you: Color book for my birthday present. Now only left 3 pages. Sry hor, I spammed the book when I got home.
5) Most memorable words she has said to you: I think all girls are disgusting. THATS SELF DENIAL!
6) Announce that she is your lover: I will sure as hell fly to the other ends of the world. Sweet right? People fly across seas to you, I fly away from you. =) Love me.
7) If she becomes your lover, she will have to improve on: Seriously, I have no idea. I so want to say intelligence, lol. But nvm. Lameness?
8) If she becomes your energy, the reason will be: I hang out with BENEDICT! wahahaha, I am so evil. Ok, ok. sry ben, your name just pop up. I hang out with my schoolmates for to long.
9) Most desired thing you want to do for her: Kick her in the legs. My feet very pain leh. Where you learn martial arts from?
10) Your overall impression of her : okok, i stop suaning people. I find her very unique, and very very very cutesy.
People I wanna sabo:
Benedict (I know charmaine tag you, but I still wanna tag you. you very popular =) )
Dexter
Renova
Clover
Dingxiang
Minghui
Minghua
EE Thai
Steve
$BlogItemBody$>