Wednesday, November 14, 2007
My mum's bias again. And my brother is starting to become a bootlicker. He does all the household chores for two things. 1) To get into her good books. 2) To earn money so that he can go out.
My mum's initially pissed at my brother for having a girlfriend that converted him away from christianity. But a little asslicking, and they both are good friends again. Isn't that just great?
My mum's been picking on me. Last time I had O lvl to cover my ass. Now that it's over, she's been nagging at me from morning to night. What makes it worse is her alliance with my brother. I can tell, the alliance wasn't formed out of goodwill. It's formed out of benefit. Each side interested in their own personal gains and rely on each other to do chores. But when their relationship gets tested, My mum will try to use me.
Remember how my brother kicked my mum away when he wanted to see his girlfriend?
I love my family. I love my dad. I love my brother. But I can feel, that there's distrust within my family, even within myself. My brother used me as an excuse before. I kept my mouth shout. My mum yelled at me for something I did not do. I just shut up.
Hell I hate this.
$BlogItemBody$>