Midnight blogging..
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
It's not actually midnight. But I've been playing hellgate London till one in the morning. My O lvl officially ended today, well, actually yesterday. No one in my class wanted to go lan. I didn;t bring my shirt along anyway. So I bought hellgate london, and then did a little shopping in orchard road for something.
Dropped by Evan's house to install Hellgate london and play. Don't ever ask why. My brother's been hogging the com for so long, that I can't even play. Even if it's after my O lvls.
Manage to coax 10 bucks out of my mum to buy hellgate anyway... but after that, she got really irritating to the extent that I wanted to return the 10 bucks to her.
Games aside, I'm allowing the post o lvl thought to sink in. Seriously, I didn't even feel happy. Maybe it's cause I still played even when I still have my O lvl.
Oh by the way, guys could you please stop posting cheesy messages on my tagbox. Okay, I admit, It gave me a couple of laughs initially, but it's over. And renova, you make yourself sound damm obvious that you're hiding something from my ex. Clover smsed me today.
$BlogItemBody$>