Thursday, November 8, 2007
I went to vist my nanny today. Suppose to be a deepavali celebration. One of my playmates have already graduated from university. Amazing how times flies. I only recogognize her as a girl when I was a baby.
I had lunch there, and got home with every intention to use my computer. regardless whether I still had "o" lvl or not. Anyway, I'm intending to play Cabal, as well as buy HellGate london. Plue, I've asked my mum if I could get contacts after my exams.
Being a money-minded mother, she naturally disagreed. Guess I would have to find Dad.
Anyway, I made a mess today. I sms this friend because I was bored, but she suddenly asked why I liked her. Naturally, I called Dexter. Man, Dexter, you give lousy advice. You told me to ignore her, and give Clover a chance. Okay, maybe you did give a good advice. I kinda ignored it-as usual- and the girl isn't talking to me... T.T
Maybe I said something wrong...
$BlogItemBody$>