Sunday, November 11, 2007
I thought my life would be so much sweeter after o lvl. Thanks a lot ben. That's really helpful. And you too Renova. Its awesome how you can make my life so much spicier without meaning to.
But anyway, that aside, I'm raising like 50 bucks to buy hellgate, plus and other 50 for daily neccessities. PLus, I'm begging my mum to let me change to contacts now. She never changes...
My mum booked a chalet with my cousin. What I didn't want to point out, Is that we're going to the same chalet that I'm going one week earlier with my classmates.
2 chalets... stayover with Dex on my birthday, chalet with family and cousins.... get more involved in the JG, some EmpowerU assist programmes in november and december... My dad's coming back from shanghai in december to celebrate christmas, and I'm going caroling. PLus, I might go to the church camp.
How am I going to sqeeze playing cabal online, hellgate london, call of duty 4 and devil may cry 4?
Plus, I'm going out with a couple of friends.
I'm determined to make this a holiday I cannot forget.
$BlogItemBody$>